Omron Electro Therapy Pain Relief, Heat Pain Pro TENS Unit (Model: PM311)|
- Utilizes Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology used by physical therapists and chiropractors for more than 30 years
- Features 3 pre-set pain programs (Arm/Shoulder, Lower Back and Leg/Foot) and 2 massage-like modes (Knead and Steady) each with 10 adjustable levels of power intensity to help relieve pain almost anywhere
- Small, portable, easy-to-use, and can be used discretely anywhere
- Includes comfortable, self-adhesive Long Life Pads (1 pair) that are reusable up to 150 times with plastic holder for storage
- Safe, 100% drug-free relief for multiple pains
From the manufacturer
Omron Heat Pain Pro TENS Electrotherapy
Soothe Muscles and Relieve Pain
The Omron Heat Pain Pro is one of the only device in the market that combines soothing heat with TENS technology. Through combinations of TENS and heat or TENS alone, the Heat Pain Pro allows you to better manage multiple pains with. It includes a rechargeable battery, saving you in replacement battery costs.
- Combines soothing heat and TENS for powerful pain relief with 6 pre-set body pain modes, 3 massage-like modes, and 20 intensity levels
- Offers multiple treatments for multiple body parts with one device
- Pads offer 2 soothing heat settings for on-the-spot warmth heating up to 110 F – comparable to the low setting on a heating pad*
- Includes soft, adhesive gels that can be used up to 30 times before replacing*
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts up to 4 ½ hours
- Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation (TENS) has been used by chiropractors and physical therapists for more than 30 years
- *Pads & PMGELS can only be used with the Heat Pain Pro (PM311)
Use and Care
- Open pads or remove from pad holder making sure to remove and discard old gels from pads if replacing with new ones
- Remove blank plastic film from gel
- Place gel squarely on pad with the 'skin' side of gel facing up
- Repeat with other pad
- Remove film with 'skin' to use
- Place pads with gels on dry, clean, healthy skin
- In between uses, store pads on holder included with your PM311 device. Wrap the cord around the pad holder and store in a cool dry place.
Includes Omron’s Gel Pads PMGEL
Reusable up to 30 Times
Omron’s conductive adhesive gels heat up to provide soothing heat for achy muscles and deliver TENS therapy. They are durable and comfortable; gently adhere on the skin for use on multiple areas of the body. Use with the Omron Heat Pain Pro PM311 only.
- Soft, comfortable pads gently adhere to your skin
- Adheres to permanent pads of the Heat Pain Pro (PM311) Electrotherapy TENS Unit only (sold separately)
- Heat up to 110 F – comparable to the low setting on a heating pad
- Reusable up to 30 times (single patient use only), store on pad holder for best results
- Good size for multiple body pains (1.875 in. x 1.875 in.)
How to Manage Your Pain
Personalize Your Therapy
First, select therapy combination or TENS only. Then select temperature level. Lastly, choose the pain mode (refer to side of device or instructions) and intensity level. The programs are interchangeable and effective for multiple body parts. (Read the complete instruction manual carefully to safely and correctly use this pain management unit.)
How Should It Feel? When Is It Working?
During TENS expect variations of tapping, tingling, massage-like sensations or even mild muscle contractions. Always start with low intensity and increase slowly. If the sensation feels uncomfortable, decrease the intensity and/or change the program. If the sensation becomes weaker or disappears, increase the intensity.
Heat should be a comfortable temperature, always start with low before trying the high setting. The pads heat up to 110 F - comparable to the low setting on a heating pad.
How Long Should You Use It?
Start with one 30 minutes session. Always turn unit off with pads still on. Rate your pain to check your progress, 1 low to 10 high. Stop therapy session if pain has reduced or stopped.
What is TENS ?
- Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation
- Used by Physical Therapists for more than 30 Years
- Blocks the pain message
- Triggers endorphins (natural pain killers)
- Enhances blood circulation
|Long Life Pads||Long Life Pads||Long Life Pads||Long Life Pads||Gel Refills||Wireless Pads|
|15 mins||15 mins||15 mins||15 mins||30 Mins||60 Min|
|Includes 2 AAA||Includes 2 AAA||Includes 2 AAA||Includes 2 AAA||Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery with AC adapter||Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery with AC adapter|